From Seeds to Sales
Our whole CBD options go beyond supplying you with leading CBD brands. Compare CBD offer a completely bespoke service tailored to your needs whether it be supporting supply chains, building brand identity, or manufacturing. Our expertise and market presence make Compare CBD your one-stop shop for all things CBD.
CBD is One of the Fastest Growing Industries in the World
The CBD market is currently worth £300 million and is set to break the £1 billion mark by 2025. With high street brands, online retailers, and even big pharma developing CBD product lines there is no time like the present to start your own CBD company or expand your business. At CBD Compare, we use our years of insight and experience to support SMEs and blue-chip companies alike with supply, marketing, and manufacturing.
Stake Your Claim
The cannabidiol (CBD) market is set to reach new heights with consumers and businesses becoming more aware of the potential benefits of CBD. From sports performance enhancement to beauty products, pain relief, and more, the CBD market is one we would love to help you make your own.
- A wide selection of raw material suppliers, as well as finished products
- Carefully curated CBD sources
- Cover supply loss and rest east with access to our all-encompassing supply network
- Creative marketing ideas for brands, packaging, and messaging to get your name out there
- Unparalleled insight into what it takes to stand out in the CBD landscape
- Guidance and support from brand creation to marketing
- Access to a network of trusted suppliers
- Support for projects from one-off runs to national roll-outs
- A unique insight into how to package your product
The CBD Industry is Expected to grow 700% by 2020
The cannabidioll (CBD) market is estimated to grow by 700% by 2020, according to forbes. A new report by market intelligence firm Hemp Business Journal projects that the CBD market will grow to $2.1 billion by 2020, an astronomical jump in value compared to last year’s CBD market of $202 million.